Forms & Publications section provides access to the information and documentation necessary to initiate and maintain your registered entity. This section also includes all necessary seafarer information and guidelines. Please navigate through the categories to find exactly what you are looking for.
- FM-MA-01(03) Application Form for seafarers
- FM-MA-01A(01) Application Form for Recognition of Foreign Certificates
- FM-MA-02(01) Ethiopian Seafarer’s Employement Status
- FM-MA-17&18(01) Notice of intention to suspend or cancel certification
- FM-MA-24(01) Form for any Suggestions
- FM-MA-25(02) Seafarers Medical Fitness Examination Report
- FM-MA-29(01) Application for a notice of eligibility to sit an assessment leading to the issue of engineer officer STCW certificate of competency
- FM-MA-30(01) Notice of Eligibility for Engineer Officers
- FM-MA-31(01) Notice of Eligibility for Electro technical officers
- FM-MA-34(01) ORAL EXAMINATION FOR JUNIOR ENGINEER OFFICER
- FM-MA-35(01) ORAL EXAMINATION FOR ELECTRO-TECHNICAL OFFICER
- FM-MA-43(02) SEA SERVICE TESTIMONIAL – FOR ENGINE DEPT.
EMAA WORKING INSTRUCTION